Whether you are migrating between SharePoint servers, upgrading from SharePoint Portal Server 2003 to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, or simply reorganizing your SharePoint content, SharePoint Site Migration Manager is an easy to use, convenient way of getting your SharePoint data across.
With its familiar copy-and-paste style user interface, you can quickly migrate your SharePoint content between servers, while preserving your valuable metadata.
Get Metalogix SharePoint Site Migration Manager and test it for yourself to see what it’s really capable of!
To obtain a free evaluation key, go to this page.
Metalogix SharePoint Site Migration Manager Crack + Free [32|64bit]
SharePoint Site Migration Manager (SSMM) is a stand-alone tool for SharePoint site migration. It transfers SharePoint sites between servers without creating new sites on the destination. This is the key to migrate large number of sites easily. SSMM can migrate multiple sites in a single run and it is the ideal tool for migrating SharePoint sites.
As SharePoint site migrations between different server are very common, SSMM is an ideal tool. The migration is performed in two phases, i.e. site content copying and site metadata mapping. After the migration is finished, the copied site metadata is refreshed automatically.
SSMM includes several built-in scenarios like up-to-date SharePoint migration, site collections migration, various sites migration, and even Microsoft Office SharePoint Migration tool migration. SharePoint Site Migration Manager supports SharePoint site migration from Microsoft SharePoint Server 2003 to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 and back, and it supports both Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007.
The user interface is extremely simple and intuitive, and it is well aligned with the Windows operating system. SSMM is perfectly compatible with a variety of Windows operating systems and it is easy to use.
This program is designed to make the migration of SharePoint sites between servers quick and easy. SSMM will automatically transfer and restore SharePoint site content from a source server to a destination server. The content and data are automatically copied in both environment. Site owners can be notified via email if a site is not synchronized properly with another server. The migration of SharePoint sites is based on the content and content alone, and it does not require the system administrator to manually edit data records in the database.
SSMM will handle the migration of content and content alone. It will copy both content and content alone to the destination server. Metadata mapping is just an optional service, which can be used to link the source site to a destination site, or to the destination site where the copied site content has already been stored.
SSMM uses the built-in SharePoint content checker to analyze the content and metadata of the site. It can distinguish between individual site content and site contents. The content checker can be used to compare the source site with its mirror site on the destination server and notify the user if content of the destination server differs from that of the source server.
The user interface is intuitive and simple and it is easy to learn. SSMM can learn the structure of your source
Metalogix SharePoint Site Migration Manager Download
– Site Migration Manager can help you migrate content between SharePoint servers and between SharePoint Portal Server and SharePoint Server.
– Site Migration Manager provides a user-friendly user interface that allows you to copy and paste data from one SharePoint location to another.
– You can easily find out if there are any conflicts when migrating data between servers, or if there are any errors when migrating from the Site Manger to your destination.
– Site Migration Manager can also search through your SharePoint content to see if there are any duplicated files and move them to the correct location.
– Site Migration Manager allows you to maintain your SharePoint metadata during the migration process.
– To start a site migration, you can specify the location of your target SharePoint site, or you can select a target site that you have already specified.
– Site Migration Manager will detect all the folders that will be copied to the destination SharePoint server, and will also detect if there are any folder conflicts.
– As you migrate data from one SharePoint server to another, Site Migration Manager is able to detect any errors and save the location of each file as well as the file name, size, content type, date modified and other SharePoint metadata.
– Site Migration Manager allows you to import files from one location to another, and from there, you can export the data to a text file.
– Site Migration Manager will also migrate other items from a list or library on your SharePoint server, including documents, folders, calendar items and tasks.
– When you are done with the migration, Site Migration Manager will clean up your SharePoint server.
– Before exporting the data, you can specify a folder in your destination server, or you can export all the data to a single text file.
– Site Migration Manager will allow you to customize the migration process so you can do the migration as often as you like.
– If you prefer, you can pause the migration process until you are ready to export the data.
– To configure and customize the migration process, Site Migration Manager provides a convenient user interface that will allow you to do everything you need to do with the SharePoint content.
– The migration will be saved to a log file that will be stored on your computer in your My Documents folder.
– The user interface includes a Help button which will give you detailed information about each of the functions.
* Migration of SharePoint sites between SharePoint Servers
* Migration of SharePoint sites between Microsoft
Metalogix SharePoint Site Migration Manager Free Download
SharePoint Site Migration Manager is a very easy-to-use tool that helps you quickly migrate your existing SharePoint site to another location.
SharePoint Site Migration Manager migrates site collections between different servers, and preserves the content and its metadata.
It can migrate one or more SharePoint site collections, sub-sites, web applications, libraries and lists.
It also allows you to migrate a template site or a new site collection.
You can also migrate the whole content or parts of the content from one location to another.
SharePoint Site Migration Manager supports a variety of migration techniques:
– Copy and paste between servers (similar to the site copy feature in Office)
– Drag and drop between servers
– E-mailing files
– Dragging and dropping
– Using a template
– Point and click content migration
– Drag and drop between servers
With SharePoint Site Migration Manager you can:
– Create migration templates for your data by selecting files or whole folders from your existing SharePoint site
– Create a migration template that contains a subset of your existing SharePoint site
– Import and export site template files
– Migrate using a template and drag and drop
– Migrate between any server (not only between the same servers)
– Migrate your sites from a single server to multiple servers
– Migrate from a single server to a new server or a set of servers
– Migrate from the central server to a branch server
– Migrate from a branch server to a central server
– Migrate a single site or site collection
– Migrate a site collection with multiple site structures
– Migrate libraries, lists, and web parts
– Migrate multiple folders
– Migrate custom list elements
– Migrate web parts, list and library forms, and content types
– Migrate the whole content or parts of the content from one location to another
– Migrate between servers without losing content
– Exclude and exclude items and properties from the migration
– Reorganize the organization hierarchy of your SharePoint site
– Optionally rename the destinations (sites and folders)
– Move items from one site to another
– Reorganize the hierarchy of your SharePoint site
You can add content sources and destinations to the migration templates that you create.
You can use SharePoint Site Migration Manager to migrate the following SharePoint site structures:
– Standalone (or isolated) site collections
– Web applications
What’s New In Metalogix SharePoint Site Migration Manager?
This tool is used to migrate SharePoint site, containing
items (lists, libraries, document libraries, folders, etc.) and associated metadata
across to another site, server, or location. Metalogix SharePoint Site Migration
Manager is a powerful and easy to use solution which helps to migrate and import
contents from one SharePoint site to another site, by eliminating the need for
code changes to the current site or the target site.
Migrate items and metadata
Import multiple items to the target SharePoint site
Delete items from the source site
Preserve content items as well as metadata, ensuring that all
the contents including custom fields are transferred
To a new site/server/location
System Requirements For Metalogix SharePoint Site Migration Manager:
OS: Windows XP (SP2) or Windows Vista
CPU: 1.5 GHz
Memory: 512 MB
Video: DirectX 9.0 Compatible video card
Sound: DirectX 9.0 Compatible sound card
Keyboard & Mouse: Microsoft Natural, Microsoft Natural Keyboard, Microsoft Natural Mouse
Resolution: 1024×768, 1280×1024, or 1680×1050
HOW TO INSTALL
1. Run the installer.
2. Click Next.
3. Click Install.